BioC 2019: Where Software and Biology Connect
When: June 24 - 27, 2019
What: Developer Day, Main Conference, Symposium
Where: NYU and Rockefeller, New York City, USA
Slack: Bioconductor Team (
REGISTRATION FOR THE MAIN CONFERENCE is full; a waitlist is
Space is still available for the Robert Gentleman Symposium. There is
a fee for this symposium.
- Existing main conference registrations include:
- Admission to conference facilities for Developer Day and Main
Conference (June 24-26).
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and light hors d’oeuvres, as well as
morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Travel and accommodation
Participants must arrange and pay for their own travel and
- Robert Gentleman Symposium (June 27)
- Academic and not-for-profit: $90. Commercial: $120.
Note (Dec 7): If you are have a PayPal account but wish to pay with
debit or credit card account, open the form in an incognito window or
sign out of your PayPal account.