BioC 2019: Where Software and Biology Connect
When: June 24 - 27, 2019
What: Developer Day, Main Conference, Symposium
Where: NYU and Rockefeller, New York City, USA
Slack: Bioconductor Team (
- Admission to conference facilities for Developer Day and Main Conference (June 24-26).
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and light hors d’oeuvres, as well as
morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
There is an additional fee for the Robert Gentleman Symposium (June 27).
It is also possible to register for this symsposium only.
Travel and accommodation
Participants must arrange and pay for their own travel and
- Developer Day (June 24)
- Included with main conference registration.
- Main Conference (June 25, 26)
- Before May 24: Academic and not-for-profit: $300. Commercial: $400.
- After May 24: Academic and not-for-profit: $600. Commercial: $800.
- Robert Gentleman Symposium (June 27)
- Academic and not-for-profit: $90. Commercial: $120.
Note (Dec 7): it has been brought to our attention that the registration form currently requires a Paypal account to pay. This will be corrected ASAP to allow credit card payment without a Paypal account.